• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

The Countdown Begins!!

SwtHrt7

9 more days til my birthday and I get the greatest gift....SURGERY!!! I am so excited I cannot wait!!!!!!!!

Congrats SwtHrt, your new life begins in 9 days. It's an exciting ride, difficult at times, but well worth it. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here.

Frank

:cool:

Congrats I'm Excited For You ! I'm Having My Surgery On The !6th Omg Can't Believe It's Only 5 Days Away ! xx

Happy Birthday SwtHrt7 and good luck with the surgery tomorrow. You'll do great. Let us know how it went, when you're feeling up to it, that is.

Frank

:cool:

Happy birthday :0) ..... Good luck & let us know how you're doing when you're up tot it ...... Kristin

Happy birthday swthrt7 you got the best present there is, (surgery) & a new beginning to the greatest journey there is, come back and let us know how you are doing. Happy birthday, (bigtallsis) donna

Thanks everyone!! It was a great birthday gift!! My surgery went great and healing very well!! I am down 8lbs as well!! I must say once I had surgery I did realize that although I have a great support system with my family and friends...they just don't understand the things I am going through. I am so glad I found this forum where I can talk to people who KNOW where Im coming from!!

Back