1. American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!
    Dismiss Notice

The great outdoors

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Pat99, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Sandie

Sandie Member

Surgery Type:
    RNY
    Surgery Date:
    Dec 3 2012
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Pat, you sound great!! I have not been on for a while, I am now at about 148#s but not eating very much, get full VERY fast, can eat 1/4 of a normal sandwich and I am so full! Also a full/ache feeling in my chest the moment I put something in my mouth so I think they are going to do an Esophogoscopy to see what may be causing this. I like the weight I lost but would love to enjoy a meal which I do not. I get a couple or three spoonfuls in and it is over, FULL! Oh well.
    Hope you all are doing well. I know my doc is doing many more sleeves than Gastric Bypasses now. Simpler and good results. My spouse wants me to have things reconnected to see if I could eat a little more than I do now, I am not fun in a restaurant since I order the smallest things knowing it will mostly be left behind or taken home and French Fries etc are not good the next day :). I cannot even eat much ice cream or ice cream bar, I leave most of it behind.
    Sandie