• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

the truth about fat

If you want to feel a whole lot better about yourself, watch this documentary program from the PBS show, Nova:

And for the 50-odd members who have joined in the last month or two, and if you are wondering who I am, please go to my profile and also look up my posts. A lot of what you're feeling and experiencing has already been written by everybody here. And there are many posts I wrote that pointedly answer questions that newcomers have asked.

I am going to try to come back later today to share my post-pandemic experiences. A lot of sickness and death has been in my life since Covid-19 appeared on the scene.

If you want to feel a whole lot better about yourself, watch this documentary program from the PBS show, Nova:

I'm responding to my own post because I'm afraid it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I really cannot tell you how good this show is and how important it is for those of us who have struggled with weight to see. At last a scientific documentary that doesn't blame fat people for being fat.

I'm responding to my own post because I'm afraid it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I really cannot tell you how good this show is and how important it is for those of us who have struggled with weight to see. At last a scientific documentary that doesn't blame fat people for being fat.
I've been back to work (working from home of course, NY COVID-19 rules) for like 60 hours a week but I'll definitely take the time to check this out once I get some time!!! I'm so interested in the physiology of it all!

Back