• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Thrift shopping

3momchaos

I LOVE going to thrift and consignment shops! I’ve been even more interested in it since I need new clothing sizes and don’t want to pay an arm and a leg. Today I found this blue velour tracksuit for $10!! I am excited!! It’s a size medium and super comfortable! Doggies are unimpressed

Very cute! I'm at that stage where even my old small clothes are too big. I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet packed full of every season of clothes of sizes from large to 3X. The large sweaters will get me through the winter, but almost everything else is going to the thrift shop.

I LOVE going to thrift and consignment shops! I’ve been even more interested in it since I need new clothing sizes and don’t want to pay an arm and a leg. Today I found this blue velour tracksuit for $10!! I am excited!! It’s a size medium and super comfortable! Doggies are unimpressed View attachment 4643View attachment 4644
Such a great look on you. That is positively my fave color in my fave shade. It looks terrific! Way to go girl! ❤❤

Love it 3Mom, great find!

I use to go Thrift Shop hunting with a couple of my friends. We would have a ball. I haven't gone to them since Covid though. The only clothes I've bought were some from Kohls and some from online shopping, the rest came from what I've had stashed away here that didn't fit. I've donated away a lot of clothes that are too big. I don't want big sizes hanging around. ;)

You look A-MAZING and that color blue is fabulous! I love a good thrift find too! Up until about a month ago I had lots to wear from my closet because I never got rid of smaller clothes with the hope of “someday maybe”. I think many of us had HUGE wardrobes filled with nothing we actually wore - I have gone through re-wearing most of those clothes now and then donated or sold everything as soon as it was too big because I never plan to “someday maybe” be so big again. Isn’t is so fun to find a cute outfit you chose because you liked it and not just because “it’s fine, it fits”. Go you!

Back