• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Throwing up everything i eat

I am.struggling too and mine is related to acid reflux. I sip liquids but I can have creamy liquids now two weeks post op. Are you still sick? It's been a few weeks.since you posted. Tell your team and try to follow the small sips of liquid. Do you expell your liquids? I dry heave alot but liquids stay down, Thank goodness! Poor appetite is normal and some nausea but it shouldn't stay around too long. I am.being monitored in case other actions are needed but not sure what those are.......

Hi. I'm Corey 38/F sleeved 5/10/2023 The first 4 months EVERYTHING made me puke. Water. Food. I was so sick all of the time. I did not have acid reflux along with it. I would eat something and get that sick churn in my stomach and it'd just come right back up. I ended up spacing out my eating. Take a bite then wait 30 min take another one. It took awhile. Almost 9 mo ths out I can still only eat about 2 oz of food at one sitting and I'm not hitting my water goals. So take it slowly. They will tell you goals to hit, but listen to your body first and don't push it.

Back