• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Tired of plain water

Christine Seese

I have tried lemon, Crystal Light and Sugar Free Kool Aid in my water, but I can't stand them. Is anyone using something else to flavor their water as I'm having trouble getting in all of my fluids. Thanks for your help.

I have tried lemon, Crystal Light and Sugar Free Kool Aid in my water, but I can't stand them. Is anyone using something else to flavor their water as I'm having trouble getting in all of my fluids. Thanks for your help.
Sorry.. I use crystal light, Have you tried the sweet tea one. Its fairly new.... Taste pretty good..... I have to pick a choose not much I am a fan of..... Hope you can find something you like

I made a pitcher of tea a little while ago. I am so tired of water. I do add lemon, crystal light and various other things to water but it is getting old. Drinking tea for a change now. I really miss soda but I know I can never have it again.

Kiwi watermelon drink mix, wal mart brand is pretty good. A lot of wal mart brand drink mixes are decent. Have you tried the juices in the baby isle. Lots less sugar , I have been using it and mixing with filtered water, Half and half for something different.

Sorry.. I use crystal light, Have you tried the sweet tea one. Its fairly new.... Taste pretty good..... I have to pick a choose not much I am a fan of..... Hope you can find something you like
Thanks Kieth. I'm a Southener who hates sweet tea, so I haven't tried it.

How unsouthern of you.... LOL Try the lemonade its pretty good..... Or get a pitcher of water and put cut oranges it to flavor the water.. Con do it with any fruit
I went and bought some oranges. Will try that after I finish my Chick Fil A diet lemonade. Sweetened with Splenda, but super yummy. BTW, I'm a Southern transplant. Been here almost 10 years. From Colorado. No sweet tea there. Lol

I went and bought some oranges. Will try that after I finish my Chick Fil A diet lemonade. Sweetened with Splenda, but super yummy. BTW, I'm a Southern transplant. Been here almost 10 years. From Colorado. No sweet tea there. Lol
Yeah I am from Maine no sweet tea there either.. My dad comes to visit and a resturant we go to, he asks for unsweetened tea and the waitress say you mean Yankee tea.. Thought I was going to piss myself laughing.... oh by the way the lemonade from either crystal light or walmart brand taste pretty good...

Yeah I am from Maine no sweet tea there either.. My dad comes to visit and a resturant we go to, he asks for unsweetened tea and the waitress say you mean Yankee tea.. Thought I was going to piss myself laughing.... oh by the way the lemonade from either crystal light or walmart brand taste pretty good...
Yankee tea. That's funny. I'll have to try those lemonades. Something has got to work.

Yankee tea. That's funny. I'll have to try those lemonades. Something has got to work.
I drink Propel Peach flavored water. They have black cherry, peach mandarin, grape, lemon. watermelon kiwi and possibly more. I also love drinking ice tea with generic-WalMart equal in it. My favorite water is Peach. Oh, and they have mandarin orange. Hope something works for you.

I drink Propel Peach flavored water. They have black cherry, peach mandarin, grape, lemon. watermelon kiwi and possibly more. I also love drinking ice tea with generic-WalMart equal in it. My favorite water is Peach. Oh, and they have mandarin orange. Hope something works for you.
Thanks for the info. I forgot that I liked Propel. Will have to track it down at yje store.

I have been drinking iced tea. I also have some Crystal Light Peach Mango to add to my water, which is pretty good. Have some mango pineapple to add to water, as well. I really miss soda but can't ever have it again.

I have been drinking iced tea. I also have some Crystal Light Peach Mango to add to my water, which is pretty good. Have some mango pineapple to add to water, as well. I really miss soda but can't ever have it again.
I've really been craving soda lately. Very aggravating as I didn't crave like that for the first month. I drink decaf iced tea while I take my meds. As my hubby gets tired of making it every few days, I don't drink it any other time. I bought an insulated water bottle so now my water is ice cold for hours. This has made it easier to drink.

I doing small spells of V8 light in banana and strawberry. It is so much better than water. Just don't do more than 8 oz because of the sugar. But is great for something different every once in a while and really satisfying.

Back