• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Toledo zoo

Pat99

I'm going to the Toledo zoo with one of my niece's later today. It's going to be a fun time with clear skies and a high of 80. I'll post some pictures if I remember to take my camera. I'm taking lots of bottled water and my Hawaiian Punch drink packets and a couple of Ostrim BBQ meat sticks in case there isn't anything I can eat there. Wish there was a way to take along some sugar free popsicles :) :) :)

Zoo pictures

It was a great time at the Toledo zoo. I have a very old digital camera that still takes great pictures. I was only able to retrieve half of the pictures so far. If I can get the rest of the pictures to open then I will enter additional posts. Here's the first 5 pictures (Eagle 1, Eagle 2, Fish 1, Fish 2 and Fish 3). I will post the remaining pics in new posts since only 5 pics maximum per posts are allowed.

EAGLE 1.JPGEAGLE 2.jpgFISH 1.JPGFISH 2.jpgFISH 3.jpg

More zoo pics

Due to file size restrictions this post has only 2 zoo pics (Jelly fish and Morey eel).

Attachments

• JELLY FISH RED.JPG
    JELLY FISH RED.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 252
  • MOREY EEL.JPG
    MOREY EEL.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 260
Problem with uploading pics

For some reason unknown to me at this time I was only able to upload 1 picture here (Tiger). I will try to figure out why this is happening later. I probably need to compress the remaining pics somehow.

Attachments

• TIGER 1.jpg
    TIGER 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 236
Back