• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Update

I had my first post op check up yesterday. I had lost 22 lbs since I been home on the 11th. I came home weighing 375 and now I weigh 354.8 .... I got moved up to level 3 in foods and I only have to puree my meats and veggies till Monday then I get to start the 2nd phase of level 3 foods . my surgeon and health coach/ nutritionist said the I'm healing very well and they can see my determination on to keep doing well. But I forgot to ask if I can go start water aerobics and swimming.

I had my first post op check up yesterday. I had lost 22 lbs since I been home on the 11th. I came home weighing 375 and now I weigh 354.8 .... I got moved up to level 3 in foods and I only have to puree my meats and veggies till Monday then I get to start the 2nd phase of level 3 foods . my surgeon and health coach/ nutritionist said the I'm healing very well and they can see my determination on to keep doing well. But I forgot to ask if I can go start water aerobics and swimming.

Back