• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Vitamins

yes if it is a chewable you can crush it.

Talk to your team maybe they can recommend a different vitamin for you. I also started out with chewable but could not do it. Now have to swallow a big bill but I have no problem with the big pill anymore.

Also give it time it will get easier to get your pills down.

My doc told me I'd have to take TWO multis a day for the rest of my life. I use Trader Joe's women's High-potency chewables. I put one in each cheek at the top of my gum line and let them melt down. They're very tasty, but after a while, even tasty gets weird. As soon as they're really soft, they can be gummed into paste form. Works for me.

Attachments

• 20210124_120216.jpg
    20210124_120216.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 32
My doc told me I'd have to take TWO multis a day for the rest of my life. I use Trader Joe's women's High-potency chewables. I put one in each cheek at the top of my gum line and let them melt down. They're very tasty, but after a while, even tasty gets weird. As soon as they're really soft, I smooth them as if they're paste. Worked for me for 14 years so far.

Back