• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

WA member

Jeannine Wagner

i am not sure where everyone posting is located? anyone in Washington state? i have a store that supplies food for bariatric patients that you are welcome to come and sample the product. If interested e-mail me please at jeanninewagner@frontier.com.,, i am here on this site because i lost 120lbs. and have also kept it off for 30 years using the best of products! no advertising here just truth.

Last edited:
i am not sure where everyone posting is located? anyone in Washington state? i have a store that supplies food for bariatric patients that you are welcome to come and sample the product. If interested e-mail me please at jeanninewagner@frontier.com.,, i am here on this site because i lost 120lbs. and have also kept it off for 30 years using the best of products! no advertising here just truth.
Do you still have the store? I am south of Seattle but am willing to drive.

Hi coach, This Thread is dated from 2017. Neither of those members is around anymore, as far as I can tell. I am obviously in Seattle, and there's another member here from the Tri-Cities. But as far as I know, no bariatric food store. But welcome to the group!

I’m in Washington!

Back