• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Walt Disney World between 2-3 weeks post sleeve

How are you going to meet all of your water and protein requirements? I certainly would not put any stress on MY body at week 2 or 3. And I definitely wouldn’t go on any rides because of my stitches and soreness. Just sayin.
where there is a will there is a way!!

im an energizer bunny anyway. Lol I’m also done letting my weight or anything else for that matter stop me from doing anything I want to do.

my husband is on board and he is super over protective so he will watch me, make sure I don’t forget I’m supposed to be taking it easy.
Easy! Bringing RTD Protein with me. I’ll be in mechanical purée stage then as well. Eggs for breakfast protien for lunch snacks then high protein meal and snack once home. I drink plenty of water. No worries there. I just always have a drink with me and sip.

im feelin pretty great actually. I won’t do any rough or jerky rides but I think I can shoot some stuff on buzz lightyear and have a great time. Also doing Epcot, but I’m not worried about that. I’m renting a scooter both days and will probably stay in it For the most part.

we made reservations at the Chinese restaurant in Epcot! Won ton soup here I come. Lol.

Back