• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Weight Loss Award

I wish I would lose 2-5 lbs a week, my body is in slow mode, but it is still coming off and I do exercise at least a half hour 6 days a week, and get in my protein, I'm not giving up though, it's a long road and I'm going to win this race, no matter how long it takes me
I'm very proud of you for not getting discouraged. I don't know if I could be that strong.

Can you come and kick me in the butt? Lol. I'm not sure how anyone can help. I just need to get my willpower strong again. Ugh. I wish I'd stayed on the right track.
What state do you live in, I might have to make a road trip, so I can kick your butt, lol. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, it is time to get serious again, you got this, I know you can do it

Try going back to the protein shake days. They help me with cravings.
I might give that a shot, but it isn't food I've been indulging in. Don't think less of me, but it has been Diet Dr Pepper. Eek. Gasp. I know. The worst. Luckily it appears my stomach has not been stretched. Not sure what the caffeine does, but the only difference I've seen is the inability to stop. I need to go cold turkey like I did before surgery, but it is much more difficult this go around.

What state do you live in, I might have to make a road trip, so I can kick your butt, lol. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, it is time to get serious again, you got this, I know you can do it
I live in Georgia. As of March 31, I'll have a new home for you to visit, but then I guess I shouldn't wait that long to stop my bad habit. :).

My worst week, last week, I only lost 2#. I ate terribly though. On my best week, I lost 7#. I seem to average 4 per week. Don't push the exercise while you are in pain. Walk around your house or yard though to avoid blood clots. Soon enough you will be walking like crazy.
Yes I have been just walking about my home. Like I said hope I get loosing soon. I'm just so tired and can't seem to get the energy.

I wish I would lose 2-5 lbs a week, my body is in slow mode, but it is still coming off and I do exercise at least a half hour 6 days a week, and get in my protein, I'm not giving up though, it's a long road and I'm going to win this race, no matter how long it takes me
Good for you, You can do it!!!!

Your perseverance is inspirational. Due to my bad habit of drinking Diet Dr Pepper and no exercise this week, I only lost .2#. At first I was upset and then I thought of you and what you would do. Ive decided to put on my big girl panties, quit the soda and get back in the gym. I can do this and thank you for being so strong.

Your perseverance is inspirational. Due to my bad habit of drinking Diet Dr Pepper and no exercise this week, I only lost .2#. At first I was upset and then I thought of you and what you would do. Ive decided to put on my big girl panties, quit the soda and get back in the gym. I can do this and thank you for being so strong.
Don't put your big girl panties on, they may fall down, put your small panties on, lol, you got this

Back