• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Weight Loss Surgery for DUMMIES.....Not Really!

NewMee

I wanted to let everyone know that may be interested in purchasing the book "Weight Loss For Dummies" is absolutely wonderful and easy to read!! I can't put the book down actually, lol!!
Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies is really for smart people who want to make an intelligent, informed choice.....this is a line word from word on the Foreword page which I LOVE!!!!
This book though was $22.99 at Barnes and Noble so it is pricey which I was debating on but I can now say it's worth every penny! It's all in there, any question, any doubt, any wonder. They also have nice 'Food Journals' there as well which I went ahead and bought one before being told to because of reading all the posts of needing one. Great habit to get into anyway so I can be held accountable for what I ate whether good or bad!

Just an idea for anyone that's interested in any good books out there!

Anyone seeking help and information is not a dummie, and it is a good book. I bought a copy and have paid it forward to two others who were getting ready for the surgery. It is good and has good recipes for our cooks out there.

Back