• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Welp I’m back

Bill, I'm so happy to see you. I knew when you "went dark" you had been dealing with the various possibilities of cancer. Please tell us (or DM me) how things have gone and are going. I think about you every day when I come here to read our support group.

To anyone who hasn't met Bill yet, believe me, you're gonna love having his voice here again.

Well I was having a big problem urinating. Not urinating enough. So after some ugly tests with catheters and pills I finally had surgery . Without being too graphic it was in the private area if you know what I mean . After the surgery about a month later I found out they found cancer in my prostate . It’s not bad enough to whereI would have to have surgery to take it out although I could so we’re just going to keep an eye on it every three months unless I decide to do radiation treatment. Don’t know yet. Otherwise I’ve been the same old me going to concerts and Disneyland.

Back