• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

What are your favorite post-op soft foods and how do you prepare them

My favorite is one soft boiled egg or poached egg. Sometimes I have some applesauce with it. Other times I have a 1/2 slice of toast.

I so wish i could eat eggs...but cant even after a year!! Only bread i can eat is 1/4 slice of sour dough toasted. i can tolerate mash potatoes and yogurt...i can eat most fruits. It has been rough...I so wish i could tolerate what others seem too! You will get way under 200 if you are anything like me...i laughed when they said they wanted me around 119-124 now i am under weight...and still loosing....good luck! my food of preference would be campbells chicken soup...

I so wish i could eat eggs...but cant even after a year!! Only bread i can eat is 1/4 slice of sour dough toasted. i can tolerate mash potatoes and yogurt...i can eat most fruits. It has been rough...I so wish i could tolerate what others seem too! You will get way under 200 if you are anything like me...i laughed when they said they wanted me around 119-124 now i am under weight...and still loosing....good luck! my food of preference would be campbells chicken soup...

Have you tried duck eggs.. I have NO problem of any kind with eating duck eggs.

Back