• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

What insurance is fastest

I,m ay the very beginning of this process, I live near the Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, state lines. Looking for insurance that will only make me wait 3 months. Am willing to move if required .any information would be appreciated, I,m soooo overwhelmed with endless internet searches and endless phone calls when I fill out any form on line . Very frustrated..

Idk which insurances allow that short of a waiting & prep time to get surgery. I know mine took from Sept 2020 to gastric bypass surgery on July 12th 2021. Sure it was a long wait, but I used my time to research and educate myself, including reading tons of archives from this website. The 1st few months dragged, but the last 3-4 months flew by. And now, 70lbs lighter, I barely remember the wait. Good luck!

Idk which insurances allow that short of a waiting & prep time to get surgery. I know mine took from Sept 2020 to gastric bypass surgery on July 12th 2021. Sure it was a long wait, but I used my time to research and educate myself, including reading tons of archives from this website. The 1st few months dragged, but the last 3-4 months flew by. And now, 70lbs lighter, I barely remember the wait. Good luck!
❤️

I,m ay the very beginning of this process, I live near the Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, state lines. Looking for insurance that will only make me wait 3 months. Am willing to move if required .any information would be appreciated, I,m soooo overwhelmed with endless internet searches and endless phone calls when I fill out any form on line . Very frustrated..
I’m on Obamacare and unfortunately my surgery wasn’t covered even tho my bmi was 44 and I had a hiatal hernia. Wishing you the best on finding a short wait insurance coverage plan.❤️

Back