• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

What kind of health issues?

Douglas Naumann

My surgery date is sometime in January 2017. The health issues I hope to see disappear after surgery

Diabetes (Insulin dependent) five shots a day
High Blood Pressure (three medications)
Diuretics (two medications)
High Cholesterol (one medication a day)
Be able to do simple tasks that I face being over-weight
Several physiological conditions

Looking forward to any replies.

Doug

My surgery date is sometime in January 2017. The health issues I hope to see disappear after surgery

Diabetes (Insulin dependent) five shots a day
High Blood Pressure (three medications)
Diuretics (two medications)
High Cholesterol (one medication a day)
Be able to do simple tasks that I face being over-weight
Several physiological conditions

Looking forward to any replies.

Doug
The only medical issues I had related to my weight was high cholesterol and high BMI. When I left the hospital, I had a list of meds to stop and one of them was my cholesterol med. I take enough other pills for things such as Crohn's disease, and Bi Polar meds. I'm being slow at taking them, so takes about 30 mins in am and 45 at pm. Wish they were meds I could get rid of, but no such luck.

The only medical issues I had related to my weight was high cholesterol and high BMI. When I left the hospital, I had a list of meds to stop and one of them was my cholesterol med. I take enough other pills for things such as Crohn's disease, and Bi Polar meds. I'm being slow at taking them, so takes about 30 mins in am and 45 at pm. Wish they were meds I could get rid of, but no such luck.

I am too, BiPolar and my BMI has been over 40 for 4-5 years!

Doug

Back