• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

While waiting on revision ...

Okay, at brunch on Friday I had a sliver of a red onion. I knew that there was a possibility of a GERD attack. By noon, I was feeling intense pain on my right side. I thought to myself, "dang it, I have to be more careful...." 8- hours later I was still in pain. I said, "father if you get me pass this I never eat anything that resembles an onion." Well, after 6 hours in the ER it was discovered that I was passing a kidney stone!

Okay, at brunch on Friday I had a sliver of a red onion. I knew that there was a possibility of a GERD attack. By noon, I was feeling intense pain on my right side. I thought to myself, "dang it, I have to be more careful...." 8- hours later I was still in pain. I said, "father if you get me pass this I never eat anything that resembles an onion." Well, after 6 hours in the ER it was discovered that I was passing a kidney stone!
WOW!!!

Back