• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Who is your surgeon?

Stinkerbell, was it on one of your posts I read something about liquid vitamins for the first two weeks post-op? If so can you tell me where to purchase them? I am getting my stock ready for post-op diet and vitamins etc. thanks

My husband found the Centrum Liquid at CVS and we saw Wal-Mart had the Centrum Liquid as well.. Make sure you get a dosing spoon to make you you are getting the correct dose.

Your welcome. Do not forget to ask your surgeon what vitamins he / she may prefer you to take. I do know I will receive several prescriptions post op for elemental iron and a few other things. Before you buy make sure.

I will have post op scripts Vits etc. They will have them at my pharmacy for my fam to pick up after my surgery.

My surgeon was Dr. Brad Needleman at Ohio State University. I had a great experience both pre, and postoperatively.

Mine is Dr. Mohamed Ali (really). From University of California, Davis Medical Center. Cypress Bariatric Center.

Back