• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

who's having surgery on the 27th?

I went back through the posts and found these July surgeries, some past, some present, some future. I remember somebody saying surgery on the 27th but I cannot find a post with that date. I also saw two other names that indicated surgery in July, but they were confusing and I did not include them. I am hoping that if I missed anyone they will add their names and dates now.

AnnieLuv said, (on JULY 3 ) "Day 3 post op!!! Still in hospital. Pain has been unbearable. Woke this morning at 5am, last night I actually slept. Pain everpresent but able to go for a walk this morning and no pain meds yet today. Sleepy now so I may take a nap. No hunger. Diet is clear/full liquid. Focussing on water for now so I can get up on outa here!"

Pooch said, "had mine RNY on July 1st... MD said I would be in the hospital 1-2 nights... I worked it so I only had to stay one. Took the pre op diet super serious, got up an walking as soon as I could and I was out the next day. It's been almost 2 weeks and the pain in centralized to the left side of my stomach, in a small area, and only when I got to sit down, stand up, stretch, and even then it's tolerable. I've been off the pain meds for about 4 days.

Dogs and Cats wrote, "Brenda the process is very long. I started in November 2018 and had surgery July 1 2019."

MG_1023 wrote, "My name is Mari and I am super nervous about my surgery. I am due to have the gastric sleeve on Monday July 8th. I had the lap band back on ‘07 and had it taken out last year. I have backed out twice on the sleeve even though I am at the heaviest I have ever been."

Ms. Lyric said, "My surgery is tomorrow July 10 2019."

Lauren said, "My surgery is tomorrow July 10 2019." (Same as Ms Lyric. Same person, different handle?)

Fullmoon13 said, "I had the lap band yesterday (JULY 13). Still kinda soar not not much unless I stand up. Then it kinda sucks. Has anyone had any trouble with the lap band?"

Virgo77 said, "I am scheduled for pre op the 18th and surgery the 25th!"

QueAnd said, "Me, Me! I'm scheduled for July 29th. I have a 4 hr orientation on 07/16, then preop on 07/23."

ivelissefig2 said, "i have surgery coming up on the 29th after being rescheduled 3 time . Insurance reasons"

Back