• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Why you should wear a Medical Alert. Have you bought yours yet?

I'll get a bracelet done when I have my date, etc.. Walmart also carries them and you can send them to get engraved. I already wear a diabetic one.
I will check to see if I can add to the one I have or just get a new one.

Carol

I'll get a bracelet done when I have my date, etc.. Walmart also carries them and you can send them to get engraved. I already wear a diabetic one.
I will check to see if I can add to the one I have or just get a new one.

Yes, Medical Alert id is readily available in many shapes and sizes. There are many brands out there.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Carol. After wls, you may not need the diabetic one any longer!

I was thinking just the same thing. If I had a wreck etc they need to know. So be it necklace or bracelet. Tey have some cute ones online. I had surhery Oct 7 and no more Diabetes already, reflux. I lost 38 pounds at first visit, even though I was not over weight eniugh for the by pass my health matters let me slide through. I am happy I did it, I had a few complications but, I wanted my health back. The weight loss is a bonis I enjoy. But yeah I am going to get one also.

If I had a wreck etc they need to know. So be it necklace or bracelet. Tey have some cute ones online. I had surhery Oct 7 and no more Diabetes already, reflux. I lost 38 pounds at first visit, even though I was not over weight eniugh for the by pass my health matters let me slide through. I am happy I did it . . . But yeah I am going to get one also.

No more diabetes, Angel? How fantastic for you!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back