• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

will it work for me?

free49

I will getting my date soon to do sleeve but wondering if The bypass is more longer range successful? I am worried and want to pick the rt one. I have 140 lbs to lose and have sleep apnea w 0xygen only at nt...also diabetic and high chol and bp. also i had a stroke 8 yrs ago. am younger than most people that have had all these problems so i have to do the surgery to save myself from havg another stroke or whatevrr. anybody have thoughts on whichever surgery is longer lastg. i cant do this but once

I will getting my date soon to do sleeve but wondering if The bypass is more longer range successful? I am worried and want to pick the rt one. I have 140 lbs to lose and have sleep apnea w 0xygen only at nt...also diabetic and high chol and bp. also i had a stroke 8 yrs ago. am younger than most people that have had all these problems so i have to do the surgery to save myself from havg another stroke or whatevrr. anybody have thoughts on whichever surgery is longer lastg. i cant do this but once
If your diabetic the rny gastric bypass is the better choice. My Dr said the sleeve will not take away the diabetes

I went with the bypass also, and I had most of the same problems you have, but not anymore, I personally went with bypass because I know I would lose more weight with that than the other, good luck on whatever you decide

Back