• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Woo hoo got approved and surgery day in 24 hours

Jennifer.B

It has been a whorl wind of a day.

My paper work got faxed to my insurance at noon on Monday 12/1, I got my approval at 7:30 in the morning on 12/2. Then at 2pm I was scheduled for pre op appt, surgery, and three of my post op appt.

I started my pre op liquid protocol this morning and I have a slight headache. I have been off of caffeine for three months so I don't know what it's from. Other than that I feel pretty good. I have been on a semi liquid diet for three weeks so just dropping the one meal wouldn't be so hard.

Ready to be on the losers bench.

It has been a whorl wind of a day.

My paper work got faxed to my insurance at noon on Monday 12/1, I got my approval at 7:30 in the morning on 12/2. Then at 2pm I was scheduled for pre op appt, surgery, and three of my post op appt.

I started my pre op liquid protocol this morning and I have a slight headache. I have been off of caffeine for three months so I don't know what it's from. Other than that I feel pretty good. I have been on a semi liquid diet for three weeks so just dropping the one meal wouldn't be so hard.

Ready to be on the losers bench.

Congratulations.

Having the gastric bypass is the best decision I ever made.

You will be a totally different and healthier person one year from now.

Best wishes,

Ralph

Thanks, my surgery is 12/10 I don't have a time yet. I have 8 days of pre-op, but I was on semi liquid for about three weeks before that.

Back