• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Workout buddy in Palm beach county, fl

armywife3433

Hello everyone I need some advice of what I can do to start my weight loss back up. I had my surgery May of this year and lost a total of 69 pounds. I am at a plateau right now and i am not having any success in making it budge. How can I get the scale to budge? It also seems as though I have more of an appetite as well now. has anyone else experienced an increase in appetite? I am getting kind of discouraged please help

Hi! I am in a similar place, too. I have lost over 100 pounds, but only lost 6 in the last month. I know that the weight loss is supposed to slow down, but geez. :) I am planning on starting a new exercise routine next year to try to get my body to loose more weight. Meanwhile, I am sticking with my program, drinking my protein drinks (love Premier from Costco), and eating small amounts.

Good luck to you. I know you can do it!

Hello - I am looking for a workout buddy in the Palm Beach County, FL. I had gastric sleeve surgery last year and have hit a wall recently - anyone interested in catching up - working out, catching up on struggles, what works and what doesn't...

Last edited:
Back