• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Worried

Jean perrin

Hi my wife is 4 weeks post op and is doing great but thinks she has made a mistake cuz she cant eat anything that she enjoys

The first while is going to be the hardest. Stay strong and know that she will likely be able to have some of the foods she loves later on. There's stories of people who can eat small portions of any food once they are so far along. Good job on coming this far and keep in mind why she chose the surgery in the first place. Sacrifices now will lead to great rewards later.

Hi my wife is 4 weeks post op and is doing great but thinks she has made a mistake cuz she cant eat anything that she enjoys
I think about that from time to time. What helps me is there are so many different types of food to try. I may come up with a new favorite and actuallu be glad I stopped eating the old foods. I ask myself is it what I've been eating giving me so much weight to lose? I hope i make sense. Tell the wifey to stay positive.

Back