• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Wow

MamaBearOf4

So since my surgery back in july i have lost 60+ lbs. I jave done hit my first goal and well on the ways to the second. I just got hit with depression and stress here lately. When i am stressed my stomach hurts and i cant eat anything. I keep on the move even though my heel hurts. My shin pain has gone away. But my legs still feel tight. Like i am wearing a pair of tight pants. I dont regret my surgery not one bit. I came through like trooper and i will keep going the same way. I am doing my blood work this coming week. I have doctor apointments back to back coming up. But u know i would not change it for nothing. I just wish my husband and the 4 boys could feel what i go throughwhen they stress me at meal times. I dont want to lock myself in my room to eat. It makes me feel as if i am doing something wrong. So i do what i can and try my best to get what i need in. Everyone that knows me since i been here knows i very rarely have questions. I carry my binder with me everywhere. And i have looked up everything i need. I have figured i am lactose intolerant because swhen i eat anything with dairy i get pain and feel sick. But i am dealing with it. I tell the boys i have a special milk and they cant have it. But they love all my meals now. I can cook 2 different meal a normal one and then mine. Guess whos get ate faster... If u said mine then u are right.

Keep up the good work. If your family likes what you make for yourself that should make things easier for you. Stop cooking separately. I mean we are eating healthy food. Celebrate the weight loss and look for a new outfit. Do something special that you would enjoy!!

I dont cook the food they like much any more. Because they all want my food now. But sometimes they dont like it and ifix them something else but for the most part they are good with my food. And i am shopping in my own closet right now. I have clothes i have not been able to wear for years and i am fitting into those. It feels good to be able to wear some clothes that i kept because i loved them back when i first bought them. And i love them now as well

Back