• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Yay

MamaBearOf4

It is only 7:15am and i have already 2562 steps. My hip is trying to go out but i still have the whole day ahead of me. Next is going to the laundry matt. And cleaning house and cooking. Then i may decide to walk or not to get my little one from the bus. If my hip feels better. That is a walk. But i think i am going to do it every day. Maybe my hip will get use to it. I guess my next move is telling my doctor to get the physical therapy started

It is only 7:15am and i have already 2562 steps. My hip is trying to go out but i still have the whole day ahead of me. Next is going to the laundry matt. And cleaning house and cooking. Then i may decide to walk or not to get my little one from the bus. If my hip feels better. That is a walk. But i think i am going to do it every day. Maybe my hip will get use to it. I guess my next move is telling my doctor to get the physical therapy started
Congrats Mama, sounds like you're full of motivation, despite any physical challenges! You're truly an inspiration. :)

That is AMAZING! Way to go! I hope to be doing as well as you in a few weeks ;)

Complete total today was 3832. And guess what i am going to walk my youngest 2 tomorrow to the bus stop again. I will break the pain one way or another. My hip will have to get used to it sometime. U cant have victory without a little pain right

Back