• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

You Can't Plan Everything - surgery is Monday, Feb 3

sue_t

Today has been the craziest day! I called the surgeons office to schedule the surgery. I was thinking if I was lucky, it could be scheduled the week of the 10th. Next thing I know the scheduling coordinator called and asked if I wanted the surgery this Monday!!!

That was at noon. Went to the hospital at 2 for pre-admission testing.

Talked to HR, let my boss know that I need to have a procedure on Monday and that I would be out all week, arrangements made for dog sitter to come take care of the dogs so that I can stay up near the surgeons office instead of a hour away.

Will spend my weekend getting ready.

This is crazy!!

Last edited:
Today has been the craziest day! I called the surgeons office to schedule the surgery. I was thinking if I was lucky, it could be scheduled the week of the 10th. Next time I know the scheduling coordinator called and asked if I wanted the surgery this Monday!!!

Talked to HR, let my boss know that I need to have a procedure on Monday and that I would be out all week, arrangements made for dog sitter to come take care of the dogs so that I can stay up bear the surgeons office instead of a hour away.

This is crazy!!

Congratulations on your quick surgery date!!! You won't have time to stress and the next thing you know the operation will be behind you!

If you feel up to it.. Keep us posted on how you're doing. Are you taking a laptop with you?

Good Luck!!! :cool:

Cheyenne

Today has been the craziest day! I called the surgeons office to schedule the surgery. I was thinking if I was lucky, it could be scheduled the week of the 10th. Next thing I know the scheduling coordinator called and asked if I wanted the surgery this Monday!!!

Talked to HR, let my boss know that I need to have a procedure on Monday and that I would be out all week, arrangements made for dog sitter to come take care of the dogs so that I can stay up near the surgeons office instead of a hour away.

This is crazy!!

Wow that is awesome. I know you are rushed but, you can have your surgery and like Cheyenne said no stressing and obsessing over it. Good luck on monday and keep us posted.

Wow - that is really 1uick! Good luck with your surgery and I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Back