• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New here

scharron916

Hello, I am new to this group. I had the sleeve 11/2/2021. I have only lost 45 lbs. I am trying to get back on track. I am going to make some goals for myself. I need to get in the gym and start to eat better. Sweets are my weakness. Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Hi. I'm relatively new too. I had the sleeve done on 5/22/24. I'm struggling with hunger- all day, every day. The Doc is putting me back on Wegovy to help. But, of course, the beginning dose is out of stock everywhere within a 20 mile radius. UGH!
Crackers are my downfall, especially cheddar cheese ones. I do flavored waters and Jello with whipped cream for my sweet tooth. I'm scared to try too much else.
I need to go to the gym too, but I think I have to wait for the 90-day mark. It's been too hot to even walk this week. I'm in upstate New York- it's been a brutally humid 88-90 most of the week.

Back