• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

10 weeks post op got the all clear

Ange6012

Good morning All,

Well I had my follow up with my surgeon this week and got the all clear to take a bath, swim and begin weight training and excercise.
I am down just about 32 pounds, am tolerating food well and feel good. I also got my bloodwork done and we are waiting for results. Based on those results I may be able to take a pill multi vitamin since I'm really struggling with the chewables. But they want me to hold off on changing until they see my blood results.
I did develop a suture granuloma, which is a suture that did not get absorbed by the body. It scared the heck out of me but at my visit I was told it will either be pushed out of .y skin by the body in time or absorbed.
Other than that, me my bat wings, saggy thighs 214lb self are doing ok.

How is you all doing on your journey?

Good morning All,

Well I had my follow up with my surgeon this week and got the all clear to take a bath, swim and begin weight training and excercise.
I am down just about 32 pounds, am tolerating food well and feel good. I also got my bloodwork done and we are waiting for results. Based on those results I may be able to take a pill multi vitamin since I'm really struggling with the chewables. But they want me to hold off on changing until they see my blood results.
I did develop a suture granuloma, which is a suture that did not get absorbed by the body. It scared the heck out of me but at my visit I was told it will either be pushed out of .y skin by the body in time or absorbed.
Other than that, me my bat wings, saggy thighs 214lb self are doing ok.

How is you all doing on your journey?
Yay you! What a wonderful feeling getting thumbs up from your surgeon. I hope that pesky suture disappears asap.

Losing 32lbs is so awesome. You will be strolling through "one-derland" before you know it - Yay Woohoo!!!

Back