• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

$100-150 Gift Cards for your Bariatric Experience

Kevin

Staff member
Hey, Bariatric Food Source, our main sponsor that pays to keep these forums up, just let me know that if anyone would be interested in writing a 1-3 page summary of their Bariatric Experience, they will send you a $100-150 Gift Card to Bariatric Food Source.

It may be featured on the Bariatric Food Source Blog. They said it can be anything from pre and post-op experiences, how the surgery went, life after surgery, or anything that you found interesting or startling about your experience. Before and After pictures are always nice too.

You can write it here on the forums, or as a comment to this thread, or you can send it in a private message.

Let me know if you have any questions, or are interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
That's great that you'd share your story with everyone. You can either write it all here in a post, or just in a Notepad or Word file on your computer and email it to me. Either way. And just letting you know, that it may show up at The Best Bariatric Blog or on our Articles page here on this site. I can always leave your name out of it or any info that you don't want public. Thanks!

I am unable to locate in the thread where the gift card code is for purchasing my items. Can you please email it or resend it back to me please and thank you.

Here's the link to NicoleY's post. Thanks!

Here's the link to NicoleY's post. Thanks!

Congratulations, Nicole. That was a truly epic story. It's hard to believe you survived it. It seems like everything that could go wrong, did go wrong, and yet somehow you survived. You have something to hold close to your heart, a sense of warmth and protection. I hope that after going through all that, you never have to suffer again. Meet all your goals. Be a winner!

Back