• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

2.5 week post op

Heidi623

This is Heidi623 and I just joined this site today. I had gastric bypass on June 23. I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with others.

This is Heidi623 and I just joined this site today. I had gastric bypass on June 23. I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with others.

Hi Heidi! How are you feeling? Are you doing ok getting your protein and fluids down? Glad that you have joined this group. Hope that you are doing well. :)

Cheyenne

Hi Heidi,
I just joined today and am one week post op from the Sleeve. Wow what changes! I can't believe we get full on a quarter cup of pureed food.:D

I posted this question on another thread but I'm going to post it here, too. What are y'all drinking post-op. I'm on day 3 after VSG and I can not get all of this down. And I think my RD has doubled things up. If I were able to follow completely, I would get 100% of my vitamin and minerals from the diet and then AGAIN from the supplements. And everything is sweet at a time when I DO NOT WANT SWEET.

Back