• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

2 year post-op survey

Hi there!

I am a college student at the National University of Naturopathic Medicine, and I am currently conducting a study on bariatric patients and long term habit formation. I am collecting data in the form of a survey that will then become part of a research paper as a part of our Research Methods class. I am looking for qualified candidates (must be at least 24 months post-op of any bariatric surgery and over 18 years of age) to take part in the research. The survey is completely anonymous and will take 10-15 minutes. I need 25 participants in order to complete the research. I would be deeply grateful if anyone who fits this category would participate. Bariatric surgery is a topic that is near and dear to me - I have had multiple family members who underwent the surgery, and it saved their lives. I am hoping, as a future doctor, to go into the field of bariatrics, and I am going to focus on bariatric surgery for my graduation Capstone project at the end of this year.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and time. I am very grateful for your help!
Shannon S.

Here is the survey:
Bariatric Surgery Questionnaire

This is mandatory language provided by the school that I must include:
This survey was created as a practice exercise for an undergraduate introductory research methods class at the National University of Natural Medicine. The intent of this project is to provide an educational experience about research processes and methods and is not designed to develop or contribute to generalizable knowledge. All responses are anonymous and no personal identifying information will be collected. Data will be used for in-class learning purposes only and will neither be presented nor shared with anyone outside of the classroom. More information is provided in the beginning of the survey, including contact information for the instructor.

Back