• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

3 guys

Bill S.

I guess with all the crap going on right now we need a good laugh. Been watching the protests when I’m brave from inside my garage cause they’re right down the street from us . Been pretty peaceful and not much Tv coverage only a couple Of arrests for curfew . More protests planned the rest of the week around us . How bout you guys ?

I guess with all the crap going on right now we need a good laugh. Been watching the protests when I’m brave from inside my garage cause they’re right down the street from us . Been pretty peaceful and not much Tv coverage only a couple Of arrests for curfew . More protests planned the rest of the week around us . How bout you guys ?

I can't believe you can actually see it from your house Bill. That's scary. There aren't any protesters near my condo complex but all the stores in my town are closed because it's going on in multiple spots in Troy, Albany & Schenectady. We're referred to the tri-city area, all close together. It's crazy.

Back