• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

38 days pre opp.

I've lost 5 more pounds and I was shocked because of Thanksgiving and my Birthday. Surprised because I don't exercise that often if at all. I'm glad either way. Any suggestions on how to get in more exercise with this cold weather in Boston? So nervous to get the surgery but excited at the same time. Thank you everyone for all the encouragement and support. I really appreciate it so very much. THANK YOU.

It's cold here in Cleveland too! I have had my Planet Fitness membership for several years and it is only $10 per month for basic. There is such a large variety of things you can do there. I used to be an avid elliptical user before I hurt my back, but there is something there for everyone. Personally I like going because the other people there motivate me. I wear my headphones the entire time, and I call it "me time". There are people of all ages, shapes, and sizes. I know I am there for me, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I have exercised my whole life, but I am in the worst shape of my life right now and I need to start over like a baby.

Back