• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

4 days out

AngeeBaby94

OK,

So I am home and taking 2 pills, the anti acid and something else.....lol I have so many that is is hard to remember! BUT it says not to start taking my vitamins and things until I am 2 weeks out! It seems to me I have 6 pills a day to take, but some of them will be discontinued after 90 days....

When do you expect your first BM....I know it is a gross question, I have gas moving but no BM?

Also I heard you your period could be in and out or just lose it all together for a long time?

Other than these questions I am doing great!

Angee

I started taking my chewable calcium 500-600 mg 3 times a day right away along with my mult-vitamin with iron also (Flinstones) twice a day but keep 2 hrs in between both of them as you will need these supplements to stay healthy. I won't lie the 3 wks are rough getting in liquids and protein in and these supplements will help with that. I developed a phase where I couldn't drink anything sweet so my cold drink that had protein didn't get drank much. Light N' Fit greek yogurt helped me has lots of protein in it; I ate the fruit flavors but made sure I chewed the fruit pcs well. I ate sugar- free pudding and low fat cream soups where I added dry powdered milk to make it double strength for the protein. I found bean with bacon soup was a protein life savor from Cambells toward the end of my 3 wks.

Ok about your BM topic lol it takes a few days but it will happen I went through that like wow when am I gonna go. Everything in this department slows down remember that. I am on the shot so I couldn't tell about your period cycle. Good to know you are doing great! Keep positive it gets better as the wks go by trust me. I am starting my 7th wk out excited for different foods to add yay!

Back