• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

6 months past post operation

Bertha

It's hard to believe I just past my 6 the month from having weight loss surgery. I'm down 52 pounds. I am up to walking a mile day and the best I have in years. This is greatest thing I have done for myself. I can't wait to read everybody's posts on their surgery. Take care everyone

It's hard to believe I just past my 6 the month from having weight loss surgery. I'm down 52 pounds. I am up to walking a mile day and the best I have in years. This is greatest thing I have done for myself. I can't wait to read everybody's posts on their surgery. Take care everyone
wow bertha, you win the prize for all-time lurkingest lurker! today is my one-year anniversary of joining this group, and I've never heard a word from you since you joined a few weeks later and didn't list you in the March anniversary post because ... well, i didnt know you were here!

have you been reading all along, or did you just join & then not follow regularly? congrats on having your surgery late in august or early september (?) and on your huge weight loss. that's something to crow about and wow, you're walking a mile a day? what dedication.

allow me to retroactively extend you the warmest of welcomes. tell us more!

Back