• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

A Week in.....ugh....so sad.

I know because I have lost 20 lbs. When I was dieting before I couldn't even lose 1 lbs. Now I've lost 20 lbs but I don't even see from where. I think it's just fluids that I lost.
Congrats on the 20!!! Take pride in it, don't downplay it. These are the positives that everyone needs to focus on. :)

OMG I went out shopping for groceries and I almost fainted. I guess I'm just not ready for all that excercise. It's time for a nap. I am done. No energy to do anything.

I’m still really struggling with low energy, 4 months out. If I’m not at work, I’m taking an afternoon nap. And I look really, really tired all the time! I’m hoping this improves. Brenda, you look absolutely radiant
Thank you Julie!!! That means so much. :)

I'm really sorry you're still struggling with energy. Your poor body has been through the ringer with all your surgeries. Hasn't ever had time to fully heal. I really hope in the weeks to come, you'll be back to yourself. I remember that you didn't even need this for weight loss, it was health reasons, right?

Thank you Julie!!! That means so much. :)

I'm really sorry you're still struggling with energy. Your poor body has been through the ringer with all your surgeries. Hasn't ever had time to fully heal. I really hope in the weeks to come, you'll be back to yourself. I remember that you didn't even need this for weight loss, it was health reasons, right?
Thanks Brenda, yes I had the surgery to correct issues caused by 2 failed surgeries. I swear I’ve aged 10 years recently. On a positive note, it is nice to go shopping and wear much smaller clothes. I had another shopping spree again today, Dillard’s had a great sale, 65% off! I bought 3 new tops in bright colors :)

Back