• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Allergy meds

I take, and have taken, zertec, daily. I only stopped for a couple days after surgery and then started again. Mine are so bad this year I used a nasal spray in the morning as well.

I take Claritin every day and have had no problems. Good quality essential oils help me a lot too with my allergies. I use what is called the "allergy trio": drops of lemon, peppermint and lavender oils into a diffuser. I haven't had the allergy headaches that I usually get. If you want to use them without a diffuser on the go, they make pretty diffuser necklaces that are like a locket and hold a felt pad to put the oil drops on.

I take Claritin every day and have had no problems. Good quality essential oils help me a lot too with my allergies. I use what is called the "allergy trio": drops of lemon, peppermint and lavender oils into a diffuser. I haven't had the allergy headaches that I usually get. If you want to use them without a diffuser on the go, they make pretty diffuser necklaces that are like a locket and hold a felt pad to put the oil drops on.

I can't do essential oils as they are a migraine trigger. Allergies are horrible but on top of that they are cleaning a chunk of wet land that butts up to my backyard to build a rainwater holding area. Im pretty sure their clearing stirred up mold and stuff from the trees furthering the issue. Next up will be the neighbors flowering trees. Today my voice is a bit questionable so i am just hoping it last the day. I havnt lost my voice from allergies in a few years but when I did it was gone for over a week.

I have been taking Claritin daily for the last week with no issues. Never had allergies as a kid but these last few years the pollen has really affected me.

I started taking mine again at my 1 week post op when I told my surgery I couldn’t handle the sneezing while I was healing. He completely understood LOL

I broke down tonight and took it when I got home. My head has been in the clouds today with the struggle on top of added stress of potential court issues. My clie to were noticing my disconnect and when I left work tonight I managed to lock my keys in my office behind the locked main door...office and car keys. My spouse brought me my back up set of car keys which, had it not been for my cars auto alarm and unlock when the keys are left in the car I would have locked them in the car when I got home. I also only have about half a voice which was also kindly pointed out to me today as well.

Back