• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

almost 2 wks til my date....

Can hardly believe my surgery date is nearing so quickly !!! December 9th is just 16 days away....pre-op liquid diet begins Tuesday so that means no Turkey meal for me Thursday. I'm still preparing the feast for my family ;) Praying the weather co-operates since I am 3 hrs away from the hospital. I'm ready, excited, overwhelmed with the start of this new journey......;)

Can hardly believe my surgery date is nearing so quickly !!! December 9th is just 16 days away....pre-op liquid diet begins Tuesday so that means no Turkey meal for me Thursday. I'm still preparing the feast for my family ;) Praying the weather co-operates since I am 3 hrs away from the hospital. I'm ready, excited, overwhelmed with the start of this new journey......;)

:cool: Way Awesome.... Congratulations!!!!!!!!

That's great congrats

TillieS
Have they confirmed your surgery date for Dec. 02? Are we surgery buddies?

I will find out definitely on Monday. They are still going forward with everything like its set. I have a pre-op appt and blood work on Mon and a surgeon visit plus the nurse nav visit as well. They also scheduled a post-op visit. So I am excited.

I am so happy for all of you who are getting so close to your surgery date. I remember being so excited and yet so nervous too. I just relaxed when I got to the hospital and went with the flow.. putting myself in my very capable surgeon's hands. The surgery wasn't too painful at all and I am sooo glad I had it done. Good luck to you all!!! :)

Thanks for the well wishes ! It is a bit much to take in but must stay focused on the "big picture". There have been times when I ask myself is this what I really want and need ? Then I remember, YES !! This is the only time my insurance is paying for it on their pilot program and I was on a waiting list and 12 ppl ahead of me. This was meant to be....I met the criteria and I'm ready !!!

Back