• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

almost 3 weeks post op

renie

Almost 3 weeks post op and doing good , i started doing a lil exercise today i rode my stationary bike 15 mins 2x today . Rode 10 mins 2x times aday yesterday .My surgeon is happy with my prgeress and so is my PCP. Ok i'll keep it short i'm just keeping everyone up to date .. much love Renie

Greetings Renie;
Congratulations! Keep it up. How are your fluids and protein coming along?
Doing good!!

Carol

Renie hi you're doing great, I wasn't able to do any exercise at 3 weeks out, happy for you, you're gonna be one of the great success stories for you have ambition . I have a stationery bike I like to ride it while reading a book or watching tv makes the time go by faster. haven ridden a regular bike outside in many years, but maybe this will be my goal this year.
congratulations on your already weight loss and your ambition. have a good day
donna

You are doing very well. I had my Bypass oct 22 2012 so not quite 3 months yet. I had a bowel problem so had another surgery 2 days later. Took me a little longer to get strength back. But I love my stationary bike, aren't they great? I am up to one hour on level 3, except last night I only did 30 minutes. (had a project due and did not have the time). Sounds like your doing wonderful. Feels great doesn't it? I am Angie add me to your friend list if you like.
Hugs,
Angie

Almost 3 weeks post op and doing good , i started doing a lil exercise today i rode my stationary bike 15 mins 2x today . Rode 10 mins 2x times aday yesterday .My surgeon is happy with my prgeress and so is my PCP. Ok i'll keep it short i'm just keeping everyone up to date .. much love Renie

THank you I dont feel so alone now.

Back