• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

And the date is 10/24

bluroze2000

I love how I was all excited and then dum dum dum, the date was set and yikes... I suddenly was so nervous and thinking what the heck have I done. From what I hear it is totally normal. I had the final pre op visit with the surgeon and everything is good to go and i am back to nervous anticipation. The count down has started. ;)

Yes it is both nerve racking and exciting! Congratulations on having your date scheduled.

I'm almost 4 months post op and everyday just gets better and better. Good Luck with your surgery!!!

Yup, the date will be here before you know it. I thought I would feel differently, like maybe my body had been hacked up by a mad scientist or something, but I don't feel that much different after surgery. I'm looking forward to eating solid food and seeing how that feels.

so so happy for you. It took me three years and two different insurance providers to get a date. You will do great. Keep checking in.

That is grate. i am happy for you. my date is nov 1st so mine is right after yours . keep us updated on how it goes congrats :)

Back