• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Another newbie!

Carolyn

Hi, my name is Carolyn and I just had my gastric sleeve surgery on 04/01/16! I am nervous of making mistakes that may hurt my new stomach or that I may botch my new diet by eating something too soon. I am so focused on the food right now and I really didn't expect that response so quickly after surgery. As you can tell I am a bit all over the place looking for the right spot to land and take hold of this most wonderful transformation at my finger tips.

Hi, my name is Carolyn and I just had my gastric sleeve surgery on 04/01/16! I am nervous of making mistakes that may hurt my new stomach or that I may botch my new diet by eating something too soon. I am so focused on the food right now and I really didn't expect that response so quickly after surgery. As you can tell I am a bit all over the place looking for the right spot to land and take hold of this most wonderful transformation at my finger tips.
just take it a day at a time and trust me I had my sleeve surgery on nov. 3rd 2015 so I have been there you will find out what you can and can't eat by trying , just remember chew well and eat very small amount and try to stick to health foods over junk and you will do fine , I have had a lot of problems with nausea and throwing up but my sisters mom had gastric bypass surgery and said nausea is normal for the first year after surgery . good luck on your journey , the sky is the limit for you now.

Back