• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Another with great news!

ndjohn

I have a date also, December 2, 2014. I cannot believe that everything is coming up roses for a change. It only
took 3 days for insurance approval ( on Friday Nov 21 ) and then less than 2 weeks to surgery date! Woo Hoo!!

That is a total of less than 2 months! I cannot wait for the next steps on this wonderful journey.

Nan

Wow that's awesome, i hope you have an easy recovery.
I hope my insurance goes fast. My paperwork goes in on Monday.

I have a date also, December 2, 2014. I cannot believe that everything is coming up roses for a change. It only
took 3 days for insurance approval ( on Friday Nov 21 ) and then less than 2 weeks to surgery date! Woo Hoo!!

That is a total of less than 2 months! I cannot wait for the next steps on this wonderful journey.

Nan

CONGRATULATIONS on your surgery date! Thats really awesome that everything is going so fast for you. :)

Life will never be the same!!!

Good Luck!

Cheyenne :cool:

Congratulations on getting through everything so quickly. My surgery date is Friday the 5th, so I'm right behind you a few days. These are exciting times, aren't they?

So it has been 4 weeks now since surgery. I feel wonderful and thing are looking up. As of today total of 25 lbs lost. I was really lucky, no issues with pain, nausea or vomiting. I think I need to walk more, but I am back to work and it is difficult to find the time. Update again soon..

So it has been 4 weeks now since surgery. I feel wonderful and thing are looking up. As of today total of 25 lbs lost. I was really lucky, no issues with pain, nausea or vomiting. I think I need to walk more, but I am back to work and it is difficult to find the time. Update again soon..

AWESOME!!!!

You're on your way to your new healthier life, feeling wonderful and having lost 25 lb the first month! How Great!!!

Keep up the good work! :)

Cheyenne :cool:

Back