• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Anyone have a home Pilates Reformer?

I have the AreoPilates reformer. I bought it off of QVC years ago. The DVD that came with it was rather odd. There was no verbal instructions, only visual. I rarely used it. I had tried to get rid of it years ago but didn't have much luck. It's currently collecting dust at my parents house. Too bad we don't live near one another because I'd give it to you.

I have the AreoPilates reformer. I bought it off of QVC years ago. The DVD that came with it was rather odd. There was no verbal instructions, only visual. I rarely used it. I had tried to get rid of it years ago but didn't have much luck. It's currently collecting dust at my parents house. Too bad we don't live near one another because I'd give it to you.
[/QUOTE

Where in Texas are you? We moved from the Dallas area almost 3 years ago... I still go back for work often, since my company just set me up to work remotely when we moved.

Back