• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

April 28th 2014

browny

Nervous, about the surgery and keeping up with eating so many meals. M6y pattern has been breakfast , lunch, no dinner, snacks at times. Thinks now must change .

Nervous, about the surgery and keeping up with eating so many meals. M6y pattern has been breakfast , lunch, no dinner, snacks at times. Thinks now must change .

WELCOME to the Forum!!!

Just try to relax and trust in your surgeon. Everyone is nervous before surgery, it's only natural. Plan your meals out ahead of time, I like to cook ahead and freeze some of my food so as my food gets low I can just thaw out some from the freezer.

Good Luck to you. Keep us posted!!!

Please fill out more on your info page because we don't even know if you are a guy or girl. LOL

Cheyenne

Welcome.

Tell us more about yourself. Tell us what surgery you have decided upon. Fill in your profile.

Come here often and talk to us. Ask questions.

Ralph

Gastric Bypass with a twist

I didn't realize that I would be in a rehab over a month. I week on my right side, so they sent me here. I hate the place because my foods are not correct. I hope to be leaving soon. Has anyone gone through rehab after surgery?

I didn't realize that I would be in a rehab over a month. I week on my right side, sthey sent me here. I hate the place because my foods are not correct. I hope to be leaving soon. Has anyone gone through rehab after surgery?

It is so importan to follow your program correctly. Where are your local supporters?

Get hold of your bariatric surgeon's office. Get them to talk to rehabilitate center.

Don't sit back and let them ruin yous important start to a new life.

I would be raising holy hell in your shoes.

Get your protein drinks.

Ralph

Back