• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

April Challenge

KayB

Are you looking for a way to jumpstart your program with a little accountability?

Join the April Challenge!

Log your progress each day/week, using whatever categories you wish. You could concentrate on movement, water, calories, weigh-ins...the sky's the limit!

You do not need to log in using the same format that I do.

Hope to see you all in the April Challenge!

Day 16

Calories:
Protein: 61
Water: 91
Vitamins: yes

Movement: housecleaning

Surprisingly, I was not hungry yesterday and ate fewer than 1,000 calories. I worked on cleaning up my office/guest room. It looked more like a storage shed with the amount of junk that was in there!

Today I finish the task. My stepdaughter is coming to stay with us in a few days, and I want her to have a nice environment to relax in. She's going through some tough times right now.

Happy Easter everyone!

Day 17

Calories:
Protein: 69
Water: 77

Movement: more housecleaning

Hungrier today. I'm almost finished with the office/guestroom. I also watched my husband work up a sweat rearranging the furniture.
Watching hubby work up a sweat counts as movement, especially if you end up rolling your eyes at him lol! Anyway thank you for tracking. It's very encouraging.

Watching hubby work up a sweat counts as movement, especially if you end up rolling your eyes at him lol! Anyway thank you for tracking. It's very encouraging.
I was the director, of course, as he was rearranging the furniture. I'm glad to be back tracking; it's the only way I can seem to keep on the path.

Feel free to join me, anyone! I'd love some company on the April Challenge.

Day 19

Calories:
Water: 71

Movement: only at work

NSV: When I get home from work, I always change into comfy clothing. Well, today I pulled on one of my three black t-shirts--one of which didn't fit last summer. Guess what? It fits now!

I don't really participate in this yet because I feel like I am too fresh out of surgery and it seems to be more of a long term challenge. But I feel super proud of myself and I felt like this was the best place to share.
Yesterday I had....
83g protein and 80 oz of water!!! (28 days post op)
I have been hitting goals by week 2 but barely and always squeaking by so I was excited to see how I killed it yesterday!

I don't really participate in this yet because I feel like I am too fresh out of surgery and it seems to be more of a long term challenge. But I feel super proud of myself and I felt like this was the best place to share.
Yesterday I had....
83g protein and 80 oz of water!!! (28 days post op)
I have been hitting goals by week 2 but barely and always squeaking by so I was excited to see how I killed it yesterday!
WAY TO GO!!! That is so awesome to be hitting those goals! Thanks for sharing.

Day 19

Calories:
Water: 71

Movement: only at work

NSV: When I get home from work, I always change into comfy clothing. Well, today I pulled on one of my three black t-shirts--one of which didn't fit last summer. Guess what? It fits now!
Woohoo!!! Gotta love those NSVs. ❤❤

Back