• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

AUGUST 14th!!!!!!!!

GOT MY DATE!!! Anxious, nervous, excited, and SCARED!! mostly anxious! Any advice on things I should do to prepare myself before hand!? I had one friend tell me she made herself broth before, so it was ready for her. I have a family and I am also worried about things to take care of them while I am most uncomfortable. I am not so worried about the surgery, as I am the after... :D:rolleyes:

Hello! I'm in my pre-op diet phase, so it's too late for me now, but I wish I had made some casseroles, frozen some spag sauce, frozen some browned hamburger, etc...to make life easier for my husband and kids. I want nothing to do with food I can't eat right now! I'm also trying some shake samples and flavorings to see what I like best for after surgery. Best wishes!
Mimi

That's what I am thinking, I am sooo, not a planner, but I guess I better start planning. My fiancé is real good about helping out. I am not too worried, but he works full time, so I don't want to put too much on him. I noticed your surgery date is the same as my pre-op date... Good luck!

Back