• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Back

Bill sperry

Well I’m back . Been checking out the site almost everyday but haven’t participated much . I’ve been having health problems and a few people dying and my wife found out she has a couple of tumors in her head . So that’s why I haven’t been here in a while . We’ve still been going to Disneyland a few times a month. Going to Chicago in two more weeks and Boston in November. Also quite a few rock concerts the rest of this year. That’s about it.

Hey Mister, welcome back. I've been wondering how your health issues have been going. Sounds like you've had a rocky time. Good thing you're here, because you know how happy we are to support you. And it sounds like you are up to the same old stuff, which is AWESOME. What's the prognosis for your wife? For people who don't know Bill, he has a lifetime pass to Disneyland and lives nearby in SoCal.

Well I’m back . Been checking out the site almost everyday but haven’t participated much . I’ve been having health problems and a few people dying and my wife found out she has a couple of tumors in her head . So that’s why I haven’t been here in a while . We’ve still been going to Disneyland a few times a month. Going to Chicago in two more weeks and Boston in November. Also quite a few rock concerts the rest of this year. That’s about it.
Hi Bill, I'm Kristi. I haven't been here long so I don't know you but it sure sounds like you have a lot going on. Sorry about your wife. Love your activities! Which rock concerts?

Thanks Kristi I think she’ll be alright. Concerts Let’s see we saw Ringo and his all star band a couple months ago and Rodrigo and Gabriela . Last month we saw Metallica twice . Next month we’re going to see my favorite rock band Maneskin. Can’t wait then Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper together and finally my wife’s favorite but not mine Bruce Springsteen

Back