• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Bariatric Advantage, Celebrate, or Bariatric Fusion??

We are looking to add a new line of Vitamins to our store, but before we decide which company's vitamins to sell we wanted to hear some opinions from people who are actually taking the vitamins. Any information, either good or bad, would be greatly appreciated. We're trying to decide between Bariatric Advantage, Bariatric Fusion, & Celebrate Vitamins. Bariatric Advantage has been around for awhile and I know they have everything most patients need, but I've also heard good things about Bariatric Fusion and Celebrate...

Thanks in advance!

~ Bariatric Food Source

I love Celebrate Vitamins. I could get a sampler before I ordered so I could order with confidence. The chewables are so tasty that for me it takes the place of candy. It's a treat to take my vitamins, which makes it much easier to make the right decisions. The customer service is fantastic, they have called to make sure I didn't have any questions about what I ordered.

Back